A Vampire Counts and general Warhammer Fantasy blog..

Monday 12 May 2014

List of the Dead..



So after a bumper weekend of painting I have a fair amount of my models painted.

I'll quickly jot down my current list with either a (U) Under-coated, (P) Painted or (B) Based and completely done, next to each.

Lords
Master Necro w/ (U)
Master of the Dead
Lvl 4 Vamps

Heroes
Necromancer w/ (U)
Ironcurse Icon
Lvl 1 Vamps

Vampire w/ (U)
Heavy Armour
Flying horror
Book of Arkhan
Enchanted Shield
Sword of Striking
Lvl 1 Shadow

Core
5x Direwolves (U)
5x Direwolves(U)
21 x Skeletons w/ (B)
Full Command
Banner of swiftness

20 Zombies w/ (P)
Muso, Standard

Special
3x Vargheists (U)

Rare 
4x Blood Knights w/ (U)
SB and Flag of Blood Keep

So I'm quite chuffed that I've got my army built and under coated. Most of the models in the army have been touched by greenstuff and the knife, I will quickly pop down what's been done with some pics in the next post.

Have a good one

No comments:

Post a Comment